Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Palin re-starts her engine!

As she said in her speech, she left with renewed energy and re-started her engine. Go Sarah! I have to say I've missed her speeches. I see a lot of things going on in our country that scare me but when she speaks it gives me inspiration and hope that everything will work out when we fight for what we believe in.

I "grabbed" this video of her speech at the Vanderburgh County Right to Life dinner from one of my favorite Alaska news sources, KTUU. It was on the front page.

This is only part 1. I can't find the others at the moment but I'll try to track them down. Since it happened tonight resources are limited.



1 comment:

Northern Exposer said...

Was that an awesome speech, or what? I was actually commenting today to send you a link about it I found on Drudge.

I should have known you'd be on top of it. But since you're from Texas, how about this:

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/04/15/audio-rick-perry-flirts-with-secession-at-tea-party-presser/

What do you think?