Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

When Liberal Women Attack

Interesting post from Greg Gutfeld regarding liberal women who attack Republican women.
When Liberal Women Attack
Greg-alogue
Thursday, April 23, 2009
By Greg Gutfeld

In the past year we've learned a lot from our liberal femmes.

From Janeane Garofalo, we learned that if you're a female Republican, you're mentally ill.

We've learned from Sandra Bernhard that if you're Sarah Palin, you'd be raped in New York.

And about Miss California, the pointless E News anchor Giuliana Rancic tweets, "I know I'm a journalist... but she is an ignorant disgrace and she makes me sick to my stomach."

I got news for you Rancic: You may be the only one who knows you're a journalist.

What do all these targets of derision have in common? Well, they aren't liberal and they're women — that's obvious. But more important: The people attacking them are women.

So why are female libs often the most spiteful when it comes to female non-libs? I'm no shrink, but I think it has something to do with regret. The fact is, women buying into the hard leftist, feminist ideal can't stand it when they see women who haven't.

continued...

No comments: