Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Still sick to my stomach over Ft. Hood

I've felt burned out these past few days listening to the corrupt media and people in everyday life trying to justify what happened in Ft. Hood. The secondary PTSD, being "mentally unstable," that he "snapped" and every single reason under the sun no matter how outrageous except for the obvious one. No one is saying this is an act of terrorism and I'm sick with the fact that they're actually trying to paint him as the victim!

I'm not just burned out, but completely wiped out and emotionally drained. I am so outraged that this happened. I keep thinking about my loved ones who served in the military - what if this happened to them? Not to mention Track Palin, Sarah's son. This is beyond scary to me. I'm just so furious that this happened on our soil, in the confines of our own military base. I get tears in my eyes thinking about it. People, soldiers, were murdered. We can talk about motives and reasons and justifications all day long but at the end of the day those people are still gone. It just hurts.

No comments: