Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First day of Palin 2012 Campaign

Welcome to Sarah Palin 2012. Today is the first day of the campaign for the 2012 US Presidential Election - for all parties and potential candidates. The question on the minds of everyone who lost is: "what is the next step?"

As I learned Sarah Palin's political ideology over the last few months, I became a supporter and realized she's what our country needs. Although I'm disappointed she and McCain didn't win, I hope this is just the beginning of her political career on the national scene.

As she was confident she and McCain would win last night, she probably doesn't know exactly what the next step is in her career, or what could be possible. I started this blog hoping she will pursue the Presidency in 2012. Here's to the journey.

No comments: