Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Palin bashing at new levels

This explains why, when I was on vacation with my husband at a very remote location, we turned on the little TV to immediately see Campbell Brown's mug saying "Governor Palin hasn't released a statement yet." The tag line at the bottom of the screen said "Palin's future in-law arrested." I didn't even know that TV had cable. We changed the channel and I thought I can't even go on vacation without hearing some sort of Palin bashing from MSM. I put it out of my mind so I could enjoy the rest of the vacation, but in the back of my mind I knew that they were blowing something out of proportion and just itching at the chance to take down Palin by association for whatever it was.

Northern Exposer at Conservative Jedi pointed me to this news article that explains everything. Not only Campbell Brown, but Keith Olbermann was in on it, too. MSM is really scraping the bottom of the barrel to entertain their favorite past-time, Palin bashing.

The story itself is so unnewsworthy it's absurd. It's almost comical the depths they sink to now.

Old Media: Now Featuring Palin-Smears From Actions of In-Laws Not Yet Even In-Laws
By Warner Todd Huston
December 20, 2008 - 05:09 ET
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/12/20/old-media-now-featuring-palin-smears-through-actions-laws

1 comment:

The Muse said...

continue to speak :)